<body>
Dis-Soul-ution

Daniel loves his friends, his family, his life regardless of the shit he says sometimes. Oh and he loves his music. Like alot. seriously.

About Me
Daniel
In the Army right now, after 12 years of the oh so fabulous education system. Loving it or not? Well there are times..

He appreciates people who have some extent of wit and conversational ability cause he'll die without it. He can get down at times too, when not being a (almost)full-time energy bunny.

Yep thats Daniel for you.

View My Complete profile

Tag

Links

Previous Posts

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My first post


From my title, yes its my first post.

Lemme make a brief intro. Upon reading my profile or whatever, u would be lyk o.O...

But wad i write doesnt reflect hu i m. I m not wad u c frm my blog. I m not myself in cyberspace. U aint too, so stop insistin u r.

If u havent noticed, there aint a tag board cuz i dun nid pple telling me wad to do. I have enuff of that in sch n at home so no ty. I can make my own decisions. w/o u telling me wad to do.

( okay,, now there is a tagboard, but i still dunnid pple telling me wad to do. _ .

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yus I agree that nobody is what they truly are in Cyberspace.

May 22, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

true. the cyberspace is juz another facade among the many other shells that we encase ourselves in in the real world out there: shells meant to keep others from u, or maybe, to keep urself from others...

May 22, 2007 at 8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will go for the latter.

May 22, 2007 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

ah.. yet another sentient being of my kind. the facades we hold r to protect others frm ourselves, yet pple mistake it as anti social n 'emo'. how wrong they r.

May 22, 2007 at 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. Emo = Emotional, Emo = genre of music. No two ways about it. Emo are poseurs, 'nuff said.

Sentient being of your kind?

SENITEL! O: X-men *plays music*

I couldn't help it. Sorry LAWL

People are wrong but there's no need to correct them~

May 22, 2007 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

agree on that. emos r posers, but they have a right to b left alone. so BOO to all emohaters out there.



maybe u r right. theres nonid to correct them. wad we noe in the bottom of our hearts : the truth. is enuff..

May 22, 2007 at 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't hate emos, but I don't like emos either. I don't like people hating others though, but yes I don't practice what I preach.

I want peace - too difficult to ask I presume.

Yes on the last paragraph! \o/

May 22, 2007 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

another contradictory paragraph but yea u r in my books. n no i wouldnt burn my study twere u be in my books.

May 22, 2007 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O: 'Twas I be flattered? Don't worry you ain't in my bad books either. I don't really hate anybody just...yet.

*o*

May 22, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home