The long walk home:
I looked at the skies.
(Stickwitu was playing on my MP3)
Nobody gonna love me better
It was like a split from time.
A pause. A wrinkle. Surreal.
It was just me and the world. Together.
Nobody gonna take me higher
It was a break from all that work the past few days.
I was tired. But within me, I never felt so refreshed.
And now
Ain't nothing else I can need
I felt. Contented
And that's why I say...
I looked at the skies.
(Stickwitu was playing on my MP3)
Nobody gonna love me better
It was like a split from time.
A pause. A wrinkle. Surreal.
It was just me and the world. Together.
Nobody gonna take me higher
It was a break from all that work the past few days.
I was tired. But within me, I never felt so refreshed.
And now
Ain't nothing else I can need
I felt. Contented
And that's why I say...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home