I have alot to learn i learnt.
The gap between myself and the rest of them.. really too wide.
But lucky for me, time is on my side. and I can catch up, if i work hard.
They thought i was weird practising at rehearsal, but lookin at them, those who actually practiced during sch hours, or spend hours on a single drum. I don't have that luxury, thats why i pick at this rare moments i get to practice.
=) someday i will catch up, and maybe even surpass them! =)
I must work hard
I will work hard..
(i tink this is becoming some kinda mantra... )
The gap between myself and the rest of them.. really too wide.
But lucky for me, time is on my side. and I can catch up, if i work hard.
They thought i was weird practising at rehearsal, but lookin at them, those who actually practiced during sch hours, or spend hours on a single drum. I don't have that luxury, thats why i pick at this rare moments i get to practice.
=) someday i will catch up, and maybe even surpass them! =)
I must work hard
I will work hard..
(i tink this is becoming some kinda mantra... )
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home