I'm a perfectionist.
and still is..
but no longer in my studies.
only slightly..
times have past when i really get down if i don't get what i know i can achieve.
nowadays I'll just tell myself i work harder next time.
i think im starting to get to lax on myself..
even my music.
big gaping errors.
shit i relly need a hell load of reflection.
and change
perfectionism here i come.
and still is..
but no longer in my studies.
only slightly..
times have past when i really get down if i don't get what i know i can achieve.
nowadays I'll just tell myself i work harder next time.
i think im starting to get to lax on myself..
even my music.
big gaping errors.
shit i relly need a hell load of reflection.
and change
perfectionism here i come.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home