ABOUT ME
u know hu i m, imma percussionist n its not onli the drums so dun go gaga. imma nerd. so? n imma freak. ( isnt it great to know there is someone lyk u out there? a freak? )i m not emo ( contrary to popular belief ) but i m certainly anti "anti-emos"....
Edit: gonna place this here but noone's gonna c it.. wahahahah
=)))
Edit: gonna place this here but noone's gonna c it.. wahahahah
=)))
19 Comments:
Hm I don't think you should use labels on yourself - it's kind of...I don't know?
But I just...disapprove LAWL. Hahaha okay don't mind me.
I didn't know people thought you were emo! D:
wad u dun noe bout me can fill thousands of bks.
nonetheless,tis the same for everyone, including you. we guard our secrets zalously, flaws covered by cloaks of deception on our part. pple claim they r flawless, yet they r not. pple boast of their flaws, yet they r exaggerating. the true flaws within u r hidden n will onli emerge much,much ltr but will nvr vanish. as the flaws made you hu u r. CHERISH
wengsiong, please go and die. my english please speak layman HAHAHAHA
I AM FLAWLESS PLEASE :D I am the Queen! What do you expect?
But yes, psychological analysis? ( Note, it's ANALysis - people get Anal over it D: )
Well, I never said that I don't guard my secrets, I don't cover my flaws.
People know my true flaws. Hahaha. It is obvious isn't it? I can't be bothered pretending to be somebody who I ain't cuz I'm sick of it.
And yes, even if I don't understand you - you can't claim you understand me either.
So yup.
dun worry i dun. we dun. the world doesnt.
Nobody understands the other totally, not that I do myself.
Rather, I don't even understand myself, truly.
I don't get ANAL over analysis, you idiot Charissa
Well, everyone will die, I am really looking forward to that fateful day, the day where I can stop numbing my pain.
Well. This debate IS thrilling.
I hate people who pretend who they are not, people who fake, bloody mother fuckers >:(
Ooh. Emo last liner.
But yeah.
I raise up my hand to the list of people who fake! AYE. I do not understand myself either, I do things that surprises myself sometimes.
Hasten your death process?
Hasten death process just makes me go *snaps finger* Haber Process!
Sorry :x The letters fit well, hahahaha!
Thank the heavens you ain't cutting anymore.
I mean, what is their intentions of faking, what do they get in return? Sympathy? Or god damn it high orgasm :x
Bloody bunch of losers, they can go kiss my feet
we r but pawns of a greater forces controlling us. who knows if we eventually wake up n realise we have been living in a dream of a superior being n we r , indeed nothing at all, pure figments of imagination. so yes.. 'death' may come sooner den expected.
Oh I used to think my life was a dream o_o
Er no comments to Meh.
Well, in the first place, I never once thought myself as something really superior or whatever. I mean, I'm just a puny little piece of nut in this huge expanse of the solar system :x
But, myself being a pure figment of imagination, damn, I never once even thought of that, it can't be >< I want to live my life to the fullest, I never know when I will die, I want to die as a person.
Not a pure imaginative figure :(
I feel like a total moron that has been oxidised to it's maximum (oxymoron, they call it) HAHAHAHA
Okay, I should shut up :x
Secret it shall be to both
well, we live, we die. wad matters most is yes, living life to the fullest. so regardless of our different viewpoints, we walk the same path of life and death n muz live our lives to the fullest. no matter wad we r on the outside. or the inside
You reply like that, you make me speechless, I have nothing to add on to continue the debate T.T
Well. I figured out that if we are going to die anyway, why not make the process quicker. Like totally. But you know...
WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.
So I couldn't leave behind people that I care for. So yup.
I don't live my life to the fullest. Or so I think. I can't judge for myself.
No matter what's on the inside? My inside is blood leh my outside is skin.
Okay sorry but seriously.
Dead, not yet living?
Alive, not yet dead?
Is there a difference?
suicide is not the answer. is never the answer to anything. wad left behind is far worse then u can imagine.cherish.live life to fullest. the path of life n death abd the goal of living life to the fullest is indeed littered with many obstacles that we muz all over come. so bear wth it reki.
Nyum you have your opinion, I have mine. So yes.
*runs about*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home