My body's aching all over. since the morning till now. My eyeball hurts. yes THE eyeball. Cause its really difficult to roll the ball in any direction.. I think thats cause its too dry.. No lubricated.. Wonder how to cure that. must go research to find out..
I think Im burning out.. big time... when will the holidays come.. a wk seems awfully long. cause in this week is hell of a time. tests, essays due, GPP 2ndraft.. My my.... the cruelty.
I just another of those random thoughts, I think our principal is a really good speaker. And i was really motivated by her speech. But still..
But i will try.
Begin with the end in mind yar..
I will.
I think Im burning out.. big time... when will the holidays come.. a wk seems awfully long. cause in this week is hell of a time. tests, essays due, GPP 2ndraft.. My my.... the cruelty.
I just another of those random thoughts, I think our principal is a really good speaker. And i was really motivated by her speech. But still..
But i will try.
Begin with the end in mind yar..
I will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home