These few days.. i seem to see through everyone.. As in.. before, i couldnt fathom what others were feeling or thinking. How they were reacting were just mere actions to me.
But now. I seem to know exactly how they feel, how they think, and even sometimes, what they intend to achieve by what they are currently doing, be it sucking up, flirting, making friends, and other stuff through how they act and speak. Or maybe they werent consciously doing it. Which means I am now also able to look into what they are doing that they dont even know what it means.
Just by a lil' read. My mind seemed to have been opened up, receptive to the signals that everyone sends out. I know.
I longed "this" for such a long time, the yearning to know what others think, and how to act on them favourably.
But Now.
Everything seems so artificial. When i act on them. Its no longer instinct. its FAKE. a FACADE. an UNTRUTH. Its sickening. I know what they are doing, be it good or bad. Possibly they don't know. But i know. But they should never know, for it will break their heart, and cost a dear friendship that i hold close. So i keep it in me. I form judgements. I feel different. I just KNOW. And I hate it.I cant erase what i know. I cant reverse this process.
Knowledge may not be a blessing, but a curse.
Innoncence on the other hand, may be bliss.
Some may say. It is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all. True, but if u had never loved at all. Would u have needed to suffer the pain of losing? You say its a process we must go thru. But why do some people never seem to have gone thru it and are perfectly happy. Should they not be? Do we have a right to judge whether one should love and lost or not to love at all?
Similarly, Knowledge VS innoncence. The pure innoncence of knowledge that beckons us from innoncence seeks to corrupt us eventually. And we once more long for the knowledge of innoncence. The void. The emptiness. The lack of sadness and untold truths.
I end off with this quote.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Knowledge corrupts. Absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
But now. I seem to know exactly how they feel, how they think, and even sometimes, what they intend to achieve by what they are currently doing, be it sucking up, flirting, making friends, and other stuff through how they act and speak. Or maybe they werent consciously doing it. Which means I am now also able to look into what they are doing that they dont even know what it means.
Just by a lil' read. My mind seemed to have been opened up, receptive to the signals that everyone sends out. I know.
I longed "this" for such a long time, the yearning to know what others think, and how to act on them favourably.
But Now.
Everything seems so artificial. When i act on them. Its no longer instinct. its FAKE. a FACADE. an UNTRUTH. Its sickening. I know what they are doing, be it good or bad. Possibly they don't know. But i know. But they should never know, for it will break their heart, and cost a dear friendship that i hold close. So i keep it in me. I form judgements. I feel different. I just KNOW. And I hate it.I cant erase what i know. I cant reverse this process.
Knowledge may not be a blessing, but a curse.
Innoncence on the other hand, may be bliss.
Some may say. It is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all. True, but if u had never loved at all. Would u have needed to suffer the pain of losing? You say its a process we must go thru. But why do some people never seem to have gone thru it and are perfectly happy. Should they not be? Do we have a right to judge whether one should love and lost or not to love at all?
Similarly, Knowledge VS innoncence. The pure innoncence of knowledge that beckons us from innoncence seeks to corrupt us eventually. And we once more long for the knowledge of innoncence. The void. The emptiness. The lack of sadness and untold truths.
I end off with this quote.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Knowledge corrupts. Absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home